Unusual bike seen at local gym.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
r885e8.jpg

23ru6ja.jpg

Don't know quite what to make of it. It was battered, but well maintained: the chain was properly taut and the brakes were smooth.
Sliding top tube clamped with a crude quick-release mechanism and the 'excess' juts out between a double seatpost. Folding pedals too.

Hmmm.

damn, i thought it was going to be a pic of a slag in a leotard!

Clue is in the picture - "Five Rams".

google.

guangzhou five rams bicycle imp.&exp.co.,ltd is a branch of guangzhou motor group,which is one of the 500 largest enterprises in china.it speciallizes in import and export all kinds of bicycles,motercycles,and their spare parts.it is doing business with more than 40 countries and areas,and always enjoys a good reputation in this line."wu yang"and "five rams"is our trade mark at home and abroad.

lardarse rider

Can you please go back, wait for the owner and ask them to fold it up for you to take another photo? I am intrigued to see how small it goes. As Dr Doolittle once said - I've never seen anything like it in my life. No, Ive never seen anything like it. Never seen anything like it. I've never seen anything like it in my life:blush:

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
Thanks John. I would have got round to googling eventually.
I had a notion that it was of chinese manufacture.

And snorri: there's a massive car park and most of the time, it's full. The spaces nearest the entrance always fill up first, which always amuses me, as do the folk who go upstairs in the lift and then pedal a stationary bike for half an hour.

buggi

Bird Saviour
betty swollocks said:
Thanks John. I would have got round to googling eventually.
I had a notion that it was of chinese manufacture.

And snorri: there's a massive car park and most of the time, it's full. The spaces nearest the entrance always fill up first, which always amuses me, as do the folk who go upstairs in the lift and then pedal a stationary bike for half an hour.

There is a very simple reason why you park close the entrance.

Firstly it might rain when you have just dried your hair; and
secondly, sometimes it's cold when you come out at 10pm (especially in the winter) and you just want to get home to your nice warm house :rolleyes:.

Top Bottom