Unusual KMX Kart for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
domtyler said:
I wouldn't really have though that a trike would be very suitable for off road, I know just pushing a pram over rough ground and narrow trails can be an absolute nightmare.

Can't you find a homeless shelter or find an old pram with bigger wheels in a skip?

domtyler said:
London!

I wouldn't really have though that a trike would be very suitable for off road, I know just pushing a pram over rough ground and narrow trails can be an absolute nightmare.

That's what they where made for and there grate at it ( but just that)

domtyler

Über Member
Crackle said:
Can't you find a homeless shelter or find an old pram with bigger wheels in a skip?

Maybe yes, but I've grown quite attached to my pram now, it's got all my stuff in it, all set up nice, just how I like it. No, couldn't possibly think about changing it now, I'll just soldier on with this one, thanks for the thought though Crackle. Like the idea about the shelter, unfortunately I can't really have people touching my stuff so not really an option. :smile:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
The KMX is a bit of a toy, it's heavy, cumbersome and needs constant fettling. I've put thinner slick tryes on it for the road to reduce the drag but it lacks that certain 'zing' that you find in the higher priced trikes.

But saying that, I've had some good road rides on mine which I bought second hand but I'd never commute or try to tour on it.

It could well be the Reliant Robin of trikes, only slightly less useful.:smile:

Having had the KMX for a while now I have decided that I really want a recumbent bicycle so it hasn't been too expensive a learning curve.

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Well he sold it for £820 so someone thought it was worth it!

Top Bottom