Upgrade wheels on £1k road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
The only complaints I've heard regarding the PX Model Bs (presumably those are the ones you are referring to) relate to bearing life on the rear hub and freehub damage. The bearings are cartridge type and can be swapped out easily enough and the freehub issue is actually no different to any other hub with an aluminium freehub body.

nah not tried those, I'm talking about the A57s or something like that, might not even be in production anymore. Not heard negative stuff about the model Bs

Psyclist

Über Member
Are these generally regarded as a good set of tyres then ? i See they have mainly good reviews on Wiggle do you/ have you used these or would you say they are only useful for road racing etc?

No doubt, as said above, or you could go with Open Corsa tyres (Vittoria) best tyres out there IMO, but costly at £50 per tyre. Wiggle are doing them at under £40 at the moment.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Thanks mate just took delivery of my new rubber (well apparently they were delivered alot earlier but i was nursing a xmas party headache :thumbsdown: lol ) so hope to try them out asap :smile:

Top Bottom