Urinating in public yes/no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
Because the stream reached about 7 foot. I thought it was quite impressive.:unsure:

Maybe, but it is absolutely just not the sort of thing 99% or more of us would even consider taking a photo of. Nor mentioing the fact on here if we had done.

AndyRM

XOXO
Maybe, but it is absolutely just not the sort of thing 99% or more of us would even consider taking a photo of. Nor mentioing the fact on here if we had done.

It's fine. Our sartorially judgemental correspondent has distinguished himself from the riff raff so his illegal proclivities can be forgiven.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Because the stream reached about 7 foot. I thought it was quite impressive.:unsure:

Nah, you didn’t take the photo because it reached seven feet (not foot).

You were taking a picture anyway from the outset (because, well, who really knows with you?), otherwise you’re expecting us to believe that mid-piss you were so impressed with the distance that you then took out your phone, unlocked it, opened the camera app and took a picture.

There’s the separate question of why on earth you’d feel the urge to post a picture of it.

DRM

Guru

I think most boys grew out of "how far up the wall" prior to leaving infants school

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Nah, you didn’t take the photo because it reached seven feet (not foot).

You were taking a picture anyway from the outset (because, well, who really knows with you?), otherwise you’re expecting us to believe that mid-piss you were so impressed with the distance that you then took out your phone, unlocked it, opened the camera app and took a picture.

There’s the separate question of why on earth you’d feel the urge to post a picture of it.

Analysing it all. What a saddo!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom