US man who drove while impaired through drugs is convicted of five 2nd degree murders.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Damn straight. If a reasonably foreseeable consequence of your unlawful behaviour is a death, and you still do it anyway and end up killing someone, then it should indeed be Murder 2. We need that here.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Whilst I agree, it must be said that all too frequently it isn't even considered "careless driving" when the most daft or outrageous driving has been done

I don't usually agree with America on a wide variety of things but this is spot on - it doesn't matter whether its cyclists, old age pensioners mothers brothers or kids, . you get in the vehicle, car, van, bus coach or lorry under the influence and that's the minimum you should expect.

Slick

Guru
I don't usually agree with America on a wide variety of things but this is spot on - it doesn't matter whether its cyclists, old age pensioners mothers brothers or kids, . you get in the vehicle, car, van, bus coach or lorry under the influence and that's the minimum you should expect.
As I said in a previous thread, try and put yourself in the victims family position and see how you feel.

Slick

Guru
If it acts as a deterrent for one person, that may save a life
It was a bit of a sarcastic comment from another thread.

Didn’t someone get convicted for murder a short time ago, two criminals, one got shot dead by the police, and the other one got convicted of murder, no one else died, and the police officer was cleared of the killing.

Top Bottom