Using up PAYG credit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
I've got a PAYG phone with Asda Mobile that I hardly ever use. I've got about £5 credit on it which I will lose when Asda change their network provider from EE to Vodafone in September.

I don't really want to make pointless calls to relatives so does anybody know how I can use it up? It's a 2G phone without internet access. Are there any numbers I can text to donate to charities?

Once a Wheeler

…always a wheeler
I was in the same situation as you and moved to giffgaff. Selection of charities for donation by text here:
https://www.portnumber.co.uk/charities

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I've got a PAYG phone with Asda Mobile that I hardly ever use. I've got about £5 credit on it which I will lose when Asda change their network provider from EE to Vodafone in September.

I don't really want to make pointless calls to relatives so does anybody know how I can use it up? It's a 2G phone without internet access. Are there any numbers I can text to donate to charities?
Enter one of the Tour de France competitions twice for 2 * £2 and get a third entry free? £20,000 prize plus great bikes etc. I have used up my spare credit that way.

vickster

Legendary Member
I’m sure if you look at favoured charity websites, you’ll find some details. I like the ones you can opt out of follow up requests.
Or watch some daytime TV and there's bound to be at least one ad with a text number!

Last edited:
Top Bottom