Valentine's Day Gifts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Lucky lady.

screenman

Legendary Member
My mate's wife told him not to bother with a pressie for her one birthday, seems she was not telling the truth, 30 years on it is not mentioned every day, just most.

Sandra6

Veteran
Mr6 will remind me that 15 years ago he gave me the best Valentine's day gift - a beautiful baby girl, we named Rosie.
Then I will slap him and remind him who was doing all the work 15 years ago!!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Mr6 will remind me that 15 years ago he gave me the best Valentine's day gift - a beautiful baby girl, we named Rosie.
Then I will slap him and remind him who was doing all the work 15 years ago!!
Mine will be 16! And I was at a kids birthday party earlier in the day, no sign of anything happening, called the midwife after 10pm....:whistle:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
My mate's wife told him not to bother with a pressie for her one birthday, seems she was not telling the truth, 30 years on it is not mentioned every day, just most.
A couple of years ago my wife said we don't need to buy each other an expensive Christmas pressie, so i did not, she bought me something nice i bought her something small, i bought myself an expensive pair of wheels. she has never let me forget it, So now i just buy her something nice when she says i don't want anything.:wacko: Women:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom