Valentine's Day Gifts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
In HMV today I noticed they had a Valentine's day promotion on DVDs. In amongst all the Darcys and Poldarks was 'Gone Girl'. For anyone not familiar with the story, I would strongly recommend that you do not consider this as a romantic gift.

Mr Dr Bollo is getting inner tubes. Just like last year.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Mrs Dave is getting the same as all the other years.

TVC

Mrs TVC gets me, what more could any woman (and quite a few blokes) want.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Mr Summerdays hates the pomp of Valentine's Day and refuses to celebrate it in any way other than in the days leading up to it, lots of jokes about fantastic meal we will have etc.

Apart from anything it's a family birthday so that takes precedence! So I expect it may be pizza for tea!

Dave 123

Legendary Member
We don't do Valentine's Day either. I might once have got a card when I was younger but I've always been a miserable ugly git and can fully understand why no one would send me anything.

Same here. Once upon a time in Plymouth, pre marriage days we decided to go out for a Chinese. There were lots of couples there, but we didn't twig until the food came. There were heart shaped carrots floating in the soup.

TVC

A relative who was working in a restaurant told me that Valentines night was the quietest night in Restaurants. The places are full, but full of couples and there is no conversation to be heard as everyone had run out of things to say to each other years ago.

Top Bottom