Valtellina Extreme Brevet (345 km + 8998 m) with Mortirolo, Gavia, Stelvio, Foscagno, etc.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gyorgyigabor

Hello !
I edited my first cycling video of my bicycle tour that I had this year (1828 km + 39441 m). THis video is about a hard cycling event, that I cycled by my touring bike: Valtellina Extreme Brevet. The stambecco level was 345 km long with 8998 m heightdiff with long ad steep ascents in the italian Alps, like Passo Mortirolo, Gavia, UMbrail Stelvio, Forcola di Livigno, Foscagno...
THis is a 12 min long trailer (with english texts in it), while I will edit a longer video about this event (about 35 minutes long):
Have pealesure with it !

Best regards,
Gábor

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Hello !
I edited my first cycling video of my bicycle tour that I had this year (1828 km + 39441 m). THis video is about a hard cycling event, that I cycled by my touring bike: Valtellina Extreme Brevet. The stambecco level was 345 km long with 8998 m heightdiff with long ad steep ascents in the italian Alps, like Passo Mortirolo, Gavia, UMbrail Stelvio, Forcola di Livigno, Foscagno...
THis is a 12 min long trailer (with english texts in it), while I will edit a longer video about this event (about 35 minutes long):
Have pealesure with it !

Best regards,
Gábor

Amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Top Bottom