Value of My Ladies Bromwich?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ratbag

Hi all, can anyone give me a ballpark value for my ladies Bromwich racer that my mother bought me in 1980. I'd used and abused it for decades as I didn't learn to drive until I was 28 so cycled to get to & from work - lots of chips in the paintwork. A friend that works in a cycle shop refurbished it for me so new mud guards, brakes, etc. so it's in great nick now and I've added saddle bags - I've ridden it around my town a lot lately so perfectly roadworthy. My house insurance is due and I'm planning on adding it to my policy so it's insured outside the home. Thanks very much.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Hi all, can anyone give me a ballpark value for my ladies Bromwich racer that my mother bought me in 1980. I'd used and abused it for decades as I didn't learn to drive until I was 28 so cycled to get to & from work - lots of chips in the paintwork. A friend that works in a cycle shop refurbished it for me so new mud guards, brakes, etc. so it's in great nick now and I've added saddle bags - I've ridden it around my town a lot lately so perfectly roadworthy. My house insurance is due and I'm planning on adding it to my policy so it's insured outside the home. Thanks very much.
Good morning and welcome to the forum.
It would be nice to see some photos when you can post them so we can get a good idea of the worth. Like a lot of bikes though, the value of a 30 year old bike will not match the sentimental value to you. A ball park figure at a guess will be £250-£350. Of course you can insure it for a much higher figure.

Top Bottom