value your opinion on this site

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I would not use it, an online bike store which has adverts for a different online cycle retailer (chain reaction cycles ) does not encourage confidence.
The site is incomplete with pages like the links page containing no data.
There is a link to a internet franchise service which this may be part of, when you go to buy things it gives you prices from Argos and other stores
The company is not registered with companies house.
A lot of the functioning product links take you to an amazon retailer by another name.
It contains no phone number or contact address at all on the site.

I'm sure there are a few other reasons why I would not use it, but I can't be bothered to look any harder

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I would not use it, an online bike store which has adverts for a different online cycle retailer (chain reaction cycles ) does not encourage confidence.
There is a link to a internet franchise service which this may be part of, when you go to buy things it gives you prices from Argos and other stores
A lot of the functioning product links take you to an amazon retailer by another name.

I'm sure there are a few other reasons why I would not use it, but I can't be bothered to look any harder

Thanks V4V.
Saves me the bother of looking myself.

D

Deleted member 23692

As above.

I can see much use for what is essentially a linking site.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV

I think you might have missed the idea behind it. It appears the website lists products from others, and you buy the product from that site. With the idea probably that you can find products for less.

Why make such a website? I suspect that the owner will get a kickback from each sale.

vickster

Legendary Member
I think you might have missed the idea behind it. It appears the website lists products from others, and you buy the product from that site. With the idea probably that you can find products for less.

Why make such a website? I suspect that the owner will get a kickback from each sale.

This is linked to at the bottom of the page so indeed this ^^^

http://www.ybis.co.uk/

The allcycles logo looks familiar :whistle:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
No I wouldn't. They can't be bothered to put images on the main page that are not distorted. Things like this annoy me... looks amateur and sloppy.

Reactions: gaz

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
What V said.

Shaun

Founder
Affiliate site:

allcycles.PNG

lol ... they even use all cycles in the example ... ;)

Top Bottom