Van goes for altitude record on A11

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Flip ! Literally :smile:

alicat

Legendary Member
I thought that at first but to be fair to the driver with the dashcam, he was in lane 2 and going at a fair lick and he would have been in shock. I should think the ones that stopped would be several cars behind.

D

Deleted member 26715

No brake lights at all, that seems a bit strange

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The date stamp says January but all the trees are in full leaf.
I bet that’s an old video rehashed. I think I’ve even seen it on TV cop chase program.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Whatever the date, other road users were fortunate not to have been killed or injured by the driver.
I am not sure I would have stopped if I had been the driver with the dashcam, other than to make sure the finger of blame did not point my way.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
I know that roundabout, you turn off right to Attleborough there. It's fairly recent as it's not been dualled for that many years.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Hmm, I did similar in a Nissan 200sx
I got a Big fine and nearly 2 years ban.

I was a bit naughty at the time.

simonali

Guru
I thought that at first but to be fair to the driver with the dashcam, he was in lane 2 and going at a fair lick and he would have been in shock. I should think the ones that stopped would be several cars behind.

I meant the van driver deserved better injuries for his tw@tish driving. It was obvious from the wind noise that the cameraperson was on a motorbike and was nearly wiped out by the undertaking van. If I'd been the biker I'd have only stopped to ensure the driver was bleeding profusely before carrying on, even if that meant doing it myself!

Top Bottom