Vanni Petenella frames

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidphilips

Veteran
from what i know they are absolute rubbish sent it to me asap, (only joking) know them to be as rare as hens teeth and high end bike frames could you post a picture.

Hi...Here are four recent pictures...What would it be worth?....As it is surplus to needs...and i have a Colnago Master Olympic.

Lugs are drilled...chrome on the forks are lovely...with Petenella pantograph on the fork crown...it is about 53cm

Attachments

• VP 1.JPG
    VP 1.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 48
  • VP 2.JPG
    VP 2.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 52
  • VP 3.JPG
    VP 3.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 46
  • VP 4.JPG
    VP 4.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 57

davidphilips

Veteran
tbh i would hate to put a price on it, simple reason theres so few about it may only go for £150 on ebay or if 2 or more bike collectors started to bid it may even go for as much as a colnago, hopefully someone that knows more will offer better advice but if you really want to sell and can not find any better advice then advertise on ebay with a high starting price if no one bids then you can always lower the price, just as a matter of interest what did you pay? or consider a fixed price on this thread.

Cost me £190 including postage from Milan...and tbh...that is what i would like back...not seeking a profit....but i will be including headset wrenches...has Shimano 600EX with crinkly bolts....plus if wanted....sprint wheels and a front/rear mech.

Nobody stepped forward to make the offer? Right....
Thankfully it's too small for me but it's a good looking machine. Is it tidy looking in real life? Cos if so I would think you ought to be able to make a little profit on that!

Not quite...I have not offered it for sale yet...i have a lovely Saba that drew a blank on LFGSS, Retrobike and Ebay and again on Retrobike... it is Columbus SL [54cm].....The Petenella is also Columbus SL....it is tidy...paintwork has shall we say petina but no dings and dents but the chrome is very good.....probably sell it frame, forks and headset but the wheels as a maybe...it is a lovely frame....happily supply size etc.

davidphilips

Veteran
most of my bikes are 57/58cm or i would but it, would be very surprised if it did not sell on ebay for more than purchase price, thing i have noticed about bikes and frames on ebay if you can post you should sell and obtain a good price its bikes/frames that need to be collected that can end up selling very cheap or ending up with no offers as they have a very limited market, good luck.

most of my bikes are 57/58cm or i would but it, would be very surprised if it did not sell on ebay for more than purchase price, thing i have noticed about bikes and frames on ebay if you can post you should sell and obtain a good price its bikes/frames that need to be collected that can end up selling very cheap or ending up with no offers as they have a very limited market, good luck.
I think OP's name might be a bit if a clue that if anyone lived somewhere that they didn't need to worry too hard about a limited market it would be them ;)

Top Bottom