Vaping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
My god, I just tried it with the vent open and I can barely see the screen to type this post!

tyred

Legendary Member
I don't think my coil can handle any more anyway but I am cutting back on Nic strength with a view to stopping altogether so I won't be buying any upgrades. What I have got me of the fags so that's good enough for me.

classic33

Leg End Member
Can someone explain why their use is allowed by kids at school, whilst at school?

Is it only me that sees people using them in places where smoking isn't allowed with a smug look on their face? This asked by a non smoker.

If it is only steam/water vapour, what is the taste from some of them? Its worse than an actual cigarette.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Can someone explain why their use is allowed by kids at school, whilst at school?

Is it only me that sees people using them in places where smoking isn't allowed with a smug look on their face? This asked by a non smoker.

If it is only steam/water vapour, what is the taste from some of them? Its worse than an actual cigarette.

1. Lordy! I had no idea, that would seem like a crazy things for schools to allow

2. Down to the individual I guess. It's very nice being allowed to use vapes in pubs, but I'd always ask the staff first. I can only speak for me, but I'd consider anywhere that doesn't allow smoking as off limits out of respect.

3. Who can say, people like some odd flavours. But the smell is usually a fairly uniform slight sweetness due to the vegetable glycerin content. I'm not sure I've smelt any that are 'bad', even if the vaper in question is using 'unicorn vomit' or some other freak flavour.

Top Bottom