Vaping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I've just dropped down to 12mg nicotine and it's much nicer!

I'm using 12 myself now and aim to go to 6 in their week or so. I used 24 for a long time before changing to 18 for a while and then 12. I didn't notice much difference each time if I'm honest and I hope to try 6mg for a while before giving it up completely.

I've found vaping to be a completely different animal to cigarettes after I got used to it as if I go out somewhere and forget my ecig it's a minor inconvenience whereas when I smoked if had forgot my tobacco I was a panic stricken gibbering wreck incapable of anything very much until I could have a smoke again.

I have had my first experience

My MiL is staying with us and unaware to us has taken up vaping indoors as we are non smokers

Within ten minutes of her starting we walked into the room and my wife was hacking away and reaching for the inhaler

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I have had my first experience

My MiL is staying with us and unaware to us has taken up vaping indoors as we are non smokers

Within ten minutes of her starting we walked into the room and my wife was hacking away and reaching for the inhaler

Which is odd, because the main ingredient of cape liquid is the same stuff your wife likely has as the main ingredient in her inhaler.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
No idea it may just be psychosomatic but the fact she is uncomfortable is enough

And it's your house! I wouldn't dream of vaping in someone else's house. Very rude.

tyred

Legendary Member
Good to know. I noticed a huge difference going from 18mg to 12mg, it was a lot smoother and tastier. I'm planning to drop to 6mg soon.

I have actually decided the 6 tastes nicer but I notice no noticeable difference in "kick" Obviously it really is mostly mental rather than physical addiction.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Theres a vaping shop just opened up in Richmond . The liquid isn't cheap but its a lot nicer than I've been getting from the local shops .

Cubist

Still wavin'
Mix your own. It ain't rocket science.Basic ingredients are cheap: 200ml of glycerine from Boots, £1.39. A bottle of pharmaceutical grade nicotine in a PG base for less that 20 quid for 250ml (should last 6 months or so), 250mm propylene glycol from a vape shop or online about a fiver, flavours (prices vary)

I made a 150ml bottle of juice at 6mg strength the other day. 100ml glycerine 70p, nicotine less than a quid, 25ml PG about 50p, 15ml flavour about £3.00. Compared with a fiver for a 10ml bottle of ready mixed it's a huge saving.

Look at mixing sites like whatecigarette.com for recipes, it's really simple.

I use two different types of vaping kit... a dripper using a Royal Hunter and home built coils when I'm at home, and a Kanger Sub on an iStick mod. ( 100w variable with two rechargeable 18650s) Big satisfying clouds of tasty vapour... all at 5 or 6 strength.

Top Bottom