Vaping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

migrantwing

Veteran
Any in particular? They're all sorts of atomisers on unregulated mods.

Not really. They're all just so...beautiful! Haha! What are a few of the brand names? They had to be expensive. I've not seen many, if any like that.

JMAG

Über Member
Ok, left to right the mods are:
2 x Caravelas, Versa, Origin, GP Paps, Caravela, Nemesis, GP Paps, Nemesis, 2 x Bulldogs, Caravela.

Atomisers:
Hellfire special, Vela Latina, Origen, name escapes me, RSM Rocket, Hellfire Mini, Nahual, Kayfun Lite, Kayfun 3.1, Squape, Taifun, Versa.

I no longer have some of them, but have others. The combination I use most is a £50 Kayfun Lite on a £90 Versa mod (now called Luxe Mods 18350 PV). Both available from Cloud9Vaping :smile:

migrantwing

Veteran
Another great thing with vaping is that the empty e-juice bottles (the ones with the needle nose tips) are great for putting chain lube in for easier application on the chain, or taking with you on rides :smile:

D29VTYpwruFVT0jilveBh1SquxvRr6vuyf18dPL9pbc.jpg

xzenonuk

Veteran
syringes, with no pointy end, that i use to mix ejuice can also be relegated to only been filled with oil and are awesome for lubing inside cable covers, eg my gear cables where they go into the protective over tubing put a syringe and some oil right in there works good, made my gear changes so smooth on the shifters :smile:

yay go vaping, just don't ever use them for mixing ejuice again :smile:

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I stopped smoking just over 2 years ago when I started vaping. The rule of n+1 hit me quite hard when it came having all the fancy gear and the self justification isn't dissimilar to that which one might apply to n+1 bikes. After all, what price do you put on improving your health?

These were some of my devices.

View attachment 94770

You must have spent a fortune!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Technogeekery. Like I said :biggrin:

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
At a guess it has now been about a year since I last smoked tobacco. Christmas was always going to be the biggest challenge as we stayed in a house with a bunch of friends, half of whom smoked. Even though I only had a rubbish 'blu' e-cig (literally the wee black stick thing) I wasn't even all that tempted to smoke.

Things got easier when a bought a proper vape, although my first one was a 'blu' kit from ASDA. I've only recently stopped using it, having replaced it with a kanga evod 2. It took a while to get used to the evod until I bought the proper twin coil bit.

I do wish I'd bought a variable voltage battery though, I've been researching them over the last twelve hours.

I don't tend to vape much till the evenings, but if I'm working or watching telly I tend to suck on the thing all evening.

Oh, I've just remembered that I did have a drag on my wife's roll up some time in May. It made me retch!

RCITGuy

I've only just found out about the nicotine free versions, that's really interesting.
One odd thing I've noticed is that because they don't burn up like real fags you tend to 'smoke' them for longer.

I used the e-cigs from greensmoke to quit and found the exact opposite of this. Because they don't actually burn, you find yourself wanting to use them less and less as the days go by, and you can also feel the tension in your chest fading quicker as your body very blatantly demands less of it.

I found that the first 48hrs, I could barely put the e-cig down, but then by day 3, thing calmed down really quickly, and over the next 7 days I found I was wanting to reach for it less and less, as the cravings were getting smaller and further apart, until on the 10th day I just thought "Whats the point"

The biggest pleasure now comes from not smelling like a stale drain 24/7 or the back of a dustbin lorry, and the house and clothes and car actually don't smell like a dump!

Although, I think my fingernails might be paying the price just a bit..

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I used the e-cigs from greensmoke to quit and found the exact opposite of this. Because they don't actually burn, you find yourself wanting to use them less and less as the days go by, and you can also feel the tension in your chest fading quicker as your body very blatantly demands less of it.

I found that the first 48hrs, I could barely put the e-cig down, but then by day 3, thing calmed down really quickly, and over the next 7 days I found I was wanting to reach for it less and less, as the cravings were getting smaller and further apart, until on the 10th day I just thought "Whats the point"

The biggest pleasure now comes from not smelling like a stale drain 24/7 or the back of a dustbin lorry, and the house and clothes and car actually don't smell like a dump!

Although, I think my fingernails might be paying the price just a bit..

I do find it surprisingly easy to forget about. I wouldn't dream of using it in front of my daughter or in any other family scene.

Top Bottom