Vaping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I've managed 30 hours without a smoke. I'm quite chuffed with myself :smile: I have been craving a cigarette on and off all day, but the thing that keeps me going is that I know if I do have one, it'll taste like s**t and I'll be disappointed with myself.

Don't give up. Keep going. It will get easier.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Thank you, @welsh dragon :okay:

It's the first time I haven't relented and walked to the shop to get my fix. I feel better already in my breathing and don't have that horrible, intermittent wheezing.

Just trying to stay busy by rebuilding my bike wheels. LOL! :hyper:

Excellent. And the longer you go, the better youll feel. Its three years since i gave up smoking. I smoked for many decades. Now i never think of it. And if you get the craving, peole here will be only to happy to talk to you until the feeling goes away. Stick with vaping.

migrantwing

Veteran
Excellent. And the longer you go, the better youll feel. Its three years since i gave up smoking. I smoked for many decades. Now i never think of it. And if you get the craving, peole here will be only to happy to talk to you until the feeling goes away. Stick with vaping.

Well done! 3 years is a long time to have quit after so long smoking :okay:

I've smoked for the best part of 30 years (started when I was around 12-13 and am now 39). it's absolutely ridiculous to think that I've begged, borrowed and stolen at times to get my fix. What a pathetic addiction to give in to, let alone all those years of c**p I've put into my system.

Cubist

Still wavin'
This sounds like a 70's HiFi buff talking about their new deck and speakers
It's a whole new level of geekery. However, the little pen type ecigs pale into insignificance when you can produce enough vapour to block out the TV.

tfg71

I stopped smoking cigs on the 2nd of may - have been using a pen style vape since. changed to an istick 30 and still use my kangertech mini protank 3. I found I quite like apple , but I really like darth vaper ( name and taste).

Cubist

Still wavin'
I stopped smoking cigs on the 2nd of may - have been using a pen style vape since. changed to an istick 30 and still use my kangertech mini protank 3. I found I quite like apple , but I really like darth vaper ( name and taste).
Mine's a mix of ice menthol and RedAstaire. Nephew had some called Cereal over the weekend and it had a really smooth butterscotch flavour.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
It's a whole new level of geekery. However, the little pen type ecigs pale into insignificance when you can produce enough vapour to block out the TV.
farking great. That's why I can now smell the smoking shelter at work from 200 yards away.
I haven't had the heart yet to tell vapers that they look like they're eagerly fellating a Rampant Rabbit.

Cubist

Still wavin'
farking great. That's why I can now smell the smoking shelter at work from 200 yards away.
I haven't had the heart yet to tell vapers that they look like they're eagerly fellating a Rampant Rabbit.

Why would you need to tell them anything?
And are you telling us a bit of fruit flavoured "dry ice"is more unpleasant than tobacco smoke? Oh, and 200 yards? Really?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I'm not going to tell anyone anything - it was a way of introducing a mental image that made me giggle. But vaping does seem to involve some technogeekery, as well as an urge to make a cloud of vapour as large as possible. If you're downwind of a lemon sherbet scented fog bank, it's noticeable for a huge distance.
It wasn't a personal attack, Crackle. Sorry if it came across as such.

Last edited:
Top Bottom