Veggie for a week. Well, nearly..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Apart from a pork pie on Thursday, I've eaten 'veggie' for a week.
No particular plan to do so, it just seemed to turn out that way. I didn't even think about it until I thought about it.. :laugh:

Porage, Cauliflower cheese, well peppered Spring Greens, pasta, rice, baked spuds with cottage cheese and beans.

Oh! I had two rashers of bacon with my brekkie yesterday morning.

Do roast chicken crisps count?

:hungry:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
You will start reading the Guardian next.

TreeHuggery

Apart from a pork pie on Thursday, I've eaten 'veggie' for a week.
No particular plan to do so, it just seemed to turn out that way. I didn't even think about it until I thought about it.. :laugh:

Porage, Cauliflower cheese, well peppered Spring Greens, pasta, rice, baked spuds with cottage cheese and beans.

Oh! I had two rashers of bacon with my brekkie yesterday morning.

Do roast chicken crisps count?

:hungry:
Chicken crisps only count as meaty if they're Walkers ..... s'true, they've caused a mini storm recently by putting meat back into crisps......
Your post did make me smile tho, "apart from the pork pie, and the bacon and the chicken..." kind of made me think about the Monty python "what have the Romans ever done for us?" sketch..... ;-)

young Ed

Veteran
oh dear! come down here and we'll serve up some home raised lamb and pork and some of my mums bosses beef, that should help!
Cheers Ed

classic33

Leg End Member
You want to try some of this then
BlueBerries 1.jpg

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Chicken crisps only count as meaty if they're Walkers ..... s'true, they've caused a mini storm recently by putting meat back into crisps......
Your post did make me smile tho, "apart from the pork pie, and the bacon and the chicken..." kind of made me think about the Monty python "what have the Romans ever done for us?" sketch..... ;-)
They were McCoys crisps. Not sure where they come on the meatiness scale..

Top Bottom