Velogames Fantasy Giro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Currently Tied with Shadow on 3218 points. I'm sure today's racing will prove crucial in the fight for minor places in the league. AT least I appear to have lifted myself out of the bottom 5 where I spent the first week. Recovery is possible. And all my riders are still there!

Dayvo

just passin' through

The Couch

Über Member
I actually did far better than anticipated after week 1. Ended in the middle of the bunch, but I am pretty happy with my "cheap" choices.
I just went too wild with not taking any of the "usual suspects" and this time could have done better than picking Matthews as sprinter.

Shadow

After stage 1, I was top so there was only one way to go after that - down! Ended up 12th of 25th. Hysterically average, as usual.
However, very pleased for Mrs S who finished 4th. And without any of those nasty kazakhstani riders too!!!

Dayvo

just passin' through
Did you win Dave?:smile:

No, far from it, but I annihilated CC's two resident 'EXPERTS'! :tongue:

Dayvo

just passin' through
Bump. Anyone partaking this year? I have created a mini league for CC, join as you wish.

League Name: CycleChatGiro2016
League Code: 02144256

I'll wait until submitting my team, in case some go AWOL. Thursday'll be my last chance as I'm off to a do in Cambridge with some other CCers Friday/at the weekend.

Dayvo

just passin' through
Bump. Anyone partaking this year? I have created a mini league for CC, join as you wish.

League Name: CycleChatGiro2016
League Code: 02144256

BTW, would it be better to start a '2016 Velogames Fantasy Giro?'

Just asking, like. :smile:

Top Bottom