Velogames TdF Fantasy League

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The most interesting part is seeing the list of names and thinking "never heard of them"...

There seems to be a number of CC League members who seldom, if ever, post on CC - like that @Dayvo bloke...

In and registered. Team Frances de la Tour. :smile:

Trouble was trying to get my top riders, weighing in at well over the 100 points limit, in the team by hoping the Velogames system would allow me the excess, but I was foiled time after time.

Never mind, at exactly 100 points, I have a team to be feared by all! Just hope they stay injury-free for the next week, and then the following three.

At least some of the team managers don't keep changing their names/identities in a FUTILE attempt to avoid embarrassment or humiliation, like certain unnamed CC members. ;)

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I wouldn't call myself an expert but I believe they don't actually have to officially announce their team until they turn up to sign in at the start - so next Friday?

However, there are other practical considerations like having to make travel arrangements for riders and their kit, so you'd imagine most of them know who they're taking by now.

Lotto Soudal have just taken to twitter to announce their starting line-up. First rider revealed is Lars Bak

gaz71

Über Member
Ive just entered my team in the cc league.I think my lack of knowledge on Pro Cycling could see me win the wooden spoon.

Top Bottom