Velogames TdF Fantasy League

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steverob

Guru
I'm in with "Clean Break".

booze and cake

probably out cycling
I'm in, team name: Surrender Monkeys

I've played a bit of fantasy football but never any fantasy cycling....
Ive just entered my team in the cc league.I think my lack of knowledge on Pro Cycling could see me win the wooden spoon.
...so I have'nt got a clue either, we can collectively sob and shuffle awkwardly at the back as our riders crash, puncture and generally bring shame on our good names^_^. I just picked a team in budget on my 1st attempt, so I guess its going to be terrible! Still, I'm looking forward to it, adds a new dimension to watching Le Tour.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
I'm in, team name: Surrender Monkeys

I've played a bit of fantasy football but never any fantasy cycling....

...so I have'nt got a clue either, we can collectively sob and shuffle awkwardly at the back as our riders crash, puncture and generally bring shame on our good names^_^. I just picked a team in budget on my 1st attempt, so I guess its going to be terrible! Still, I'm looking forward to it, adds a new dimension to watching Le Tour.
You could also join Cycle Chat's Pro Tour Punditry competition, where we pick the General Classification, King of the Mountains and the Points rider (which Peter Sagan won last year). We also pick 3 riders stage-on-stage.

A reminder that there's also Pro Pundit Thread, new players always welcome - the only downside is you don't get to beat @Dayvo since he''s not knowledgeable to take part i.e. unable to stick a pin in the startlist

Marmy's good a putting a tail on a donkey blindfold (that kids' party game).

He knows a lot about donkeys, BTW, as he always picks them in his fantasy teams.

Top Bottom