Veloviewer Tile count

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Because I live by the coast, it`s quite difficult for me to build my square so i`m going by tile count now. Mine says 662 but without sitting down and counting them all, I`m not sure if that`s correct!

What is everyone else`s total?

I also see that after today`s ride, I`d need to take up hill walking to get some missing tiles - I should have chosen somewhere flat to live!

According to veloviewer, 2931 tiles!

huggy

666 tiles max 9x9 like to op I'm boxed in on 3 sides by the sea. Think I can get a 20x20 or so with a bit of work and a bit of walking.
I just don't understand the whole thing about tiles.
There's an imaginary grid over the whole world like the Ordnance Survey grid (but the squares are smaller) To claim a tile you have to visit it, it makes you ride roads and routes you would not normally do. Joining the tiles together makes squares. The real fun starts when a tile is off limits like entirely within a military establishment.

Slick

Guru
666 tiles max 9x9 like to op I'm boxed in on 3 sides by the sea. Think I can get a 20x20 or so with a bit of work and a bit of walking.

There's an imaginary grid over the whole world like the Ordnance Survey grid (but the squares are smaller) To claim a tile you have to visit it, it makes you ride roads and routes you would not normally do. Joining the tiles together makes squares. The real fun starts when a tile is off limits like entirely within a military establishment.
Oh, okay I get it now. I'm assuming it gets a bit addictive?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
24² now. Also broke 1,500 tiles today

huggy

So who's max square has been wrecked by the new rules/ algorithm that's been implemented today I'm on a 9x9 now instead of 11x9 so not much change for me.

Effyb4

Veteran
My score has gone from 7x7 to 4x4 and I'm going to have to travel along some footpaths to increase it

Top Bottom