Versatile bag.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

briank

After carrying mini-pump, tube etc in back pocket for years, I recently dug out a little saddle bag I must have bought 15 or more years ago, which holds all I need and leaves the back pockets free. But it's kinda manky and needs replacing.
Trouble is, most of the ones I see on-line are held on by velcro strap round the saddle rails, which seems a bit naff, or clip into a fitment which is permanently bolted to the rails, which is all fine and dandy except that I have several road bikes and want to swap the bag around.
My existing bag has a simple arrangement on top of it which looks like a pair of straight handlebars (or maybe the horns of a highland cow!). The bag is offered up at an angle below the saddle and then twisted so that the horns clip on over the saddle rails.
There is no discernible name on the bag, only the faded logo, which is a triangle made up of diagonal lines.
Anyone know if such a thing is still made?

longers

Legendary Member
I've got a top peak saddle bag, buckle straps go round the seat rails and a velcro strap goes round the seat tube. Very easy to swap between bikes.

No idea what yours is, but these are very user friendly.

Top Bottom