Vertical blinds (fitted)....is there a way to estimate cost ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
What sort of blinds are they? If vertical type, loads of shops do them. You can find the one that fits nearest and cut them to size. They can be fiddly at best but not really very technical if you or someone you know can handle a screwdriver

The previous owners of our house had a cat

When we moved in there was a smell of cat all over the places - especially the lounge
When I checked the bottom of all the blinds was covered in cat hair
The other blinds were bad but not as bad
looked like the cat had been zig-zagging inand out of the binds all day when left in the house

Kingfisher101

Über Member
Situation is......
I need just one blind supplied and fitted.
150W x 110deep
Simple fit eg no obstacles.
So.......
I don't want multiple people quoting for just one blind BUT I want to be happy that I am not being over charged.

Most people will just do it online they wont come round to measure or anything. It will only take a few minutes to email a few places.I'd ask on your local Facebook page for local recommendations.

If the cats come in, they will destroy a slatted blind quickly! Mine at least loves a windowsill, nosey sods they are.
Don’t get from IKEA, really flimsy and cheap. Go for wood

We had to take the beads off the bottom of the blinds as the cats would get stuck. No problems after that though.

We had to take the beads off the bottom of the blinds as the cats would get stuck. No problems after that though.

My dog used to get tied in knots of she saw a cat/fox/troll/dragon (difficult to tell which - but she NEEDED to get out to chase it off) and the blinds on the patio doors were drawn

I had to take the beaded things off after a short time

still - the house was never destroyed by maurauding dragons - which she seemed to think was down to her

Top Bottom