Very helpful LBS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
Often we critise our LBS or online sellers but I would like to send out a big thanks to my LBS. :biggrin:

I recently bought a set of carbon forks online (not available from LBS) and had a prblem with fitting them as the top of the crown was 46mm diameter and my headset cups outer diameter 42mm so the forks looked like a poor fit even though they would have worked ok. We found a new headset with 46mm cups which I bought and asked them to fit.

They fitted the headset and my new forks cut to size with new star nut etc, they only charged me £5 plus the cost of the new headset and it was ready in a few hours - so big up to Andy and his team at Leslie Bike Shop in Glenrothes, Fife. ;):bravo::bravo:

OP
OP
kfinlay

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
Often we critise our LBS or online sellers but I would like to send out a big thanks to my LBS. :tongue:

I recently bought a set of carbon forks online (not available from LBS) and had a prblem with fitting them as the top of the crown was 46mm diameter and my headset cups outer diameter 42mm so the forks looked like a poor fit even though they would have worked ok. We found a new headset with 46mm cups which I bought and asked them to fit.

They fitted the headset and my new forks cut to size with new star nut etc, they only charged me £5 plus the cost of the new headset and it was ready in a few hours - so big up to Andy and his team at Leslie Bike Shop in Glenrothes, Fife. :cycle::bravo::laugh:

Top Bottom