Very Last Minute Social Ride / Beds, Cambs, Hunts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's been a long time since I last saw some of the 'usual suspects' of the area.. Anybody fancy a short, social ride from Sandy to Waresley, Grasdens, St Neots and back through Blunham, Gr Barford, Cardington, Southill etc?
It's roughtly 35-38 miles (expandable up to 49 miles), nice slow social pace (14-15 mph), no major climbs and a variety of coffee stop choices..

Yes! This Sunday!! (that's the 8th I believe...)*

I do appreciate it's a -very- last minute thing, but give me a shout if you do! :addict:

*Special thanks to Musa for pointing out this -minor, if you ask me!- omission.. :thanks:

Last edited:

MisterStan

Label Required
Just got a pass from the Mrs. Will be cycling down to Sandy. Is there anywhere I can grab a bacon sarnie in Sandy?

Chris-H

Über Member
We are out Saturday night with friends and expect it to be a late one.....If we are not in too much of a state Sunday morning we'll be along for this.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
cheerleader.gif

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
How lumpy is the route? I'm vacillating between the Ribble bike, and my Carbon Uberbike, which has a lower bottom gear (34x32) but also some ominous creaking noises.
I'm reluctant to get a compact onto the Ribble, but I could if necessary. Got a 40T single chainring on there, which suits me very nicely.
EDIT - just seen that we're going Cardington - Southill. I know that hill. Compact it is...

Top Bottom