Very sad day today .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
My step daughter had to put her 5 months old puppy, Ruby, to sleep due to complications with diabete. The poor little thing didn't respond to insulin and had other problems which couldn't be treated. Even the vet was in tears when the time came as Ruby was far too young to end her life. The only consolation really is the fact that she doesn't suffer anymore.
I would like to add that Ruby is our own dog's sister: Molly who is in very good health.
RIP Ruby, your time on this earth was too short but you were very much loved.

Nibor

Bewildered
Really sorry to hear that hope you are ok.

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Sad news indeed, especially for such a young pet.

I'd suggest that she gets another one quickly so as to shorten the grieving that comes after a loss of a beloved pet.
We offered to help her pay for another one if she wants to although she still has Ruby's mother with her.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Ah tu es Français si je me rapelle.

gavgav

Guru
My step daughter had to put her 5 months old puppy, Ruby, to sleep due to complications with diabete. The poor little thing didn't respond to insulin and had other problems which couldn't be treated. Even the vet was in tears when the time came as Ruby was far too young to end her life. The only consolation really is the fact that she doesn't suffer anymore.
I would like to add that Ruby is our own dog's sister: Molly who is in very good health.
RIP Ruby, your time on this earth was too short but you were very much loved.

:hugs:So sorry

pawl

Legendary Member
Dosent matter the age of the dog it is always a sad event.I had Sally my fourteen and a half year old Cocker put to sleep due to re occurring seizures in July . Still miss her.I come into the house and still expect to see her running across the kitchen to meet me.
Sorry you had to make that decision so early in Ruby’s life.

tony111

Veteran
Had to say goodbye to our chow last week. It's been heartbreaking,but at least he got to nearly 12 years old. My condolences to your step daughter for losing her pet at a young age.

Top Bottom