Vicky P Pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I do think she looks better unglamed up as she's naturally pretty (Pendleton not Pollard).

spesh

marinyork said:
I do think she looks better unglamed up as she's naturally pretty (Pendleton not Pollard).

I quite agree, the photos linked to in the OP have more going for them than say, the photoshoot for the Times, which I thought suffered from a bad case of "trying too hard".

In her case, less is definitely more.

spesh

Alan Frame said:
Needs a bit of meat on her ! I prefer women to have a chest....

Ever stopped to consider that her torso might be more aerodynamically efficient when she's on the drops, compared to someone who has a more bosomy form? :blush::blush:

Personally, I couldn't give a flying frack whether she has a big rack or not, the fact that she's fast as f*** without being built like a brick outhouse does it for me. :sad:

spesh said:
Ever stopped to consider that her torso might be more aerodynamically efficient when she's on the drops, compared to someone who has a more bosomy form? ;);)

No, when perusing the beauty of the feminine form, I can safely say I have never judged attributes on the basis of how aerodynamic they are !

What are you, man, a physicist ?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
rich p said:
Did you ask her then?;)

I couldn't catch her I'm afraid!

simonali

Guru
Don't like those photos in the OP one bit. She looks very unattractive. The Oakley ones are better, but all the other girlies on there are prettier, especially Kira Sheppard. A wah wah woo woo! :wacko:

Maz

Guru
gambatte said:
ROFL! Leave your coat where it is, gambatte. That was class.
Here's another pic of the georgous Vicky P. Enjoy!

vicky_pollard.jpg

Top Bottom