Victoria Pendleton Featured in FHM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Kirstie said:
Your primary role is as a wife and mother. So your economic outlook isn't linked to how hard you can work, or how eduated you are, it's connected to your primary biological function, and to your dependence on somebody else...
... er... how many twatty looking blokes are there who 'get the girl' because they have a big throbbing salary? Loads, really. Works both ways. :o)

montage said:
wait for next month.....Montage in FHM

Who?

NickM

Veteran
Buy the magazine or not, as you please. After all, the ability to make consumer choices is what currently passes for freedom. Just be aware that if you do buy it, most sensible people will regard you as a bit of a tosser.

Rob S

Victoria looks absolutely smashing....

article-1189237-051ABDE2000005DC-68.jpg

article-1189237-051E7DF5000005DC-82.jpg

jimboalee

Do you see what I mean?

Pro cyclists' salaries are so crap, they have to resort to other activities to earn some decent money.

Well done Vicky, you future is sealed.

jimboalee

:wacko:
buggi said:
if i was a bloke i wouldn't shag her. but that's just my opinion. she's not curvy enough for me. not my type at all if i was lesbian, and i don't find her photo shoots attractive. i think she actually looks better in the wii shots as i think the FHM one is too try hard.

however, i don't blame her for doing the shoots. i would. it's nice to be seen as sexy too, not just good at your job. i mean come on, what woman doesn't want to be the sex goddess in stilletos? she's not selling herself out, she's just trying to say "hey, i feel like i look like a dog in my cycle clothes looking all sweaty and knackered. look at how i scrub up though"

i mean come on... what woman thinks she looks good when she's done a session on a bike? i'd die if i had to have photo's of me slapped all over the papers after i'd been out riding. after my first paris ride, i couldn't wait to dress up on the last night and go out with the lads, after 4 days of looking like crap!

DON'T think this is representative of all Solihull blokes.

I don't think I know Buggi, phew :biggrin:

There are a couple of lasses who ride with the Solihull club who look fantastically attractive at the end of the 50 mile D run, let alone at the beginning.
There must be something about 'pumped up' muscles and a bead of sweat.
:biggrin:

buggi

Bird Saviour
jimboalee said:
:wacko:

DON'T think this is representative of all Solihull blokes.

I don't think I know Buggi, phew :biggrin:

There are a couple of lasses who ride with the Solihull club who look fantastically attractive at the end of the 50 mile D run, let alone at the beginning.
There must be something about 'pumped up' muscles and a bead of sweat.
:biggrin:

I'm NOT a bloke!

i'm a girl and i'm saying i think i look like shoot at the end of a ride, so i don't blame her for wanting to show her feminine side.

Top Bottom