Victoria Pendleton Featured in FHM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
http://twitpic.com/5hc80

(Via Cycling Weekly's Twitter).

I think it's a bit of a shame that the scantily clad photoshoot seems to now be a recognised/accepted part of the ascent to fame for young women, personally. On the other hand, I suppose no one forces people to do it.

U

User482

Pictures of VP wearing not very much are never a shame.

redjedi

Über Member
It is a shame.

I better go and buy a copy and see just how much shame she is showing :wacko:

(just to show my disapproval of course)

thomas

the tank engine
I'll have that waiting for me when I get home! Got it on subscription (well, at £12 a year you can't fuss :wacko:).

I think it's a bit of a shame that the scantily clad photoshoot seems to now be a recognised/accepted part of the ascent to fame for young women, personally. On the other hand, I suppose no one forces people to do it.
FHM is reasonably classy in the scheme of things. The last issue I read didn't have any sex phone numbers at the back :biggrin:

Better FHM than nuts or zoo.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
thomas said:
FHM is reasonably classy in the scheme of things. The last issue I read didn't have any sex phone numbers at the back.
now that is really classy!

U

User482

I haven't read FHM in about 10 years. I may make an exception, just this once...

OP
OP
John the Monkey

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
redjedi said:
This much?

http://twitpic.com/5hccq

Wigsie

Nincompoop
redjedi said:
It is a shame.

(just to show my disapproval of course)

+1

Its a shame indeed, she has worked really hard to get to the top of her sport and then is FORCED to bring joy to man & boy (and a few ladies too) across the country and earn most peoples yearly wage by posing in her smalls for one photoshoot.

Alongside this she is raising the profile of the sport, which brings more money to it in general which means manufacturers get more money and can continue making more cool stuff... whether your a boy in the bathroom abusing yourself or someone that thinks its a 'shame' doesnt really matter, if your a cyclist you will be benefitting from coverage like this.

dodgy

John the Monkey said:
http://twitpic.com/5hc80

(Via Cycling Weekly's Twitter).

Photoshoptastic!

thomas

the tank engine
Wigsie said:
+1

Its a shame indeed, she has worked really hard to get to the top of her sport and then is FORCED to bring joy to man & boy (and a few ladies too) across the country and earn most peoples yearly wage by posing in her smalls for one photoshoot.

hahaha..forced.

Top Bottom