Video Editing

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by darthpaul, 19 Apr 2010.

1. darthpaul

darthpaul Well-Known Member

What do fellow camera users use to make their videos? I can make basic ones in movie maker but want to show slo-mos and individual frames but doesnt seem to have that built in.

2. Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke Jaffa Cake monster

Do all mine in MM - can get single images and do editing in MS Paint before adding it back into the timeline, also has a "half speed" effect which can be applied more than once to slow footage down. Only limited by your imagination! B);)

3. Broadside

Broadside Veteran

I started out using Pinnacle Studio as it came free with the video capture card I bought a while ago. It is very good but I gave up using it when it started crashing quite a bit - I did author about 20 DVD's with it though. You could buy a video capture card just to get the software and then chuck the card, or you can buy a boxed copy for about £30-£40.

I have now moved on to Adobe Premiere Elements which is much more robust and has much deeper features but is a lot harder to get to grips with, but worth it once you have learnt how to use it. It is pretty good value at around £50-£70, can't remember exactly how much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice