Video from the Child Trailer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PrettyboyTim

This morning I mounted the camera to the child trailer for the journey to and from the nursery. Here's the result. I like it because being able to see the bike gives a bit of context to the video.

And it gives you all a nice shot of my bum. :blush:

What a nice bum I mean video :blush:;)

Yes it is an interesting angle which does provide some reference of where you are positioned on the road. It would miss anything happening on your left of course! Can't fault any of your cycling by the way, although it is a little hard to see exactly what you are up to at 4x!

Next time you will have to get your little one to lean over and pull some faces for the camera!:biggrin:

OP
OP
PrettyboyTim

PrettyboyTim

Crackle said:
I liked the way you swerved your bike arounf that grid but let the trailer bump over it xx(

You mean the speedbump near the beginning? I was trying to get as much of the trailer as possible to not go over the bump, but the trailer is quite wide, so I'd rather get one wheel going over the bump than knock the trailer against the parked car or the kerb :blush:

But yes, it is odd forcing yourself to go through potholes so that the trailer wheels go either side of them :biggrin:

Top Bottom