video: Stupid cyclists!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
For a bit of a change I thought I'd vent at some of my "fellow cyclists" about their actions on the road, and show what "we" get up to.

So, no knobhead drivers, no close passes, no verbal abuse from a driver who's in the wrong/on the phone... just a section of video from a single junction and a timeframe of about a minute and a half.

Just how many idiots can there be in such a short time???

Is it really any wonder that cyclists are given precious little respect by some road users?

;)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
it's all so too common I'm afraid

Good video, matey. You're spot on with the 'lack of respect' thing - it's hard to have respect for people who cycle like that, and the rest of us suffer as a result.

I sometimes feel the sensible cyclists are outnumbered about 10 to 1 by the ones who ignore the rules of the road and do whatever they like.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
That junction is on my commute route! I go straight over rather than left.

I hate that section, the road prior to this junction is loaded with potholes and hazards (plus the bus drivers act like bell ends along this stretch). Then this junction has a grisly surface with 2 man hole covers and crumbling un-even road when heading back in the other direction.

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Aheam, apart from the one filming... obviously. :biggrin:

....did you really need to push to the front.....?;)

Seriously though, that is a good video, which is unfortunately quite depressing. :biggrin:

OP
OP
Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
magnatom said:
....did you really need to push to the front.....?;)

Seriously though, that is a good video, which is unfortunately quite depressing. :biggrin:
Course I did... Chelsea Tractor in front of me... never!!! :biggrin:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Sh4rkyBloke said:
For a bit of a change I thought I'd vent at some of my "fellow cyclists" about their actions on the road, and show what "we" get up to.

So, no knobhead drivers, no close passes, no verbal abuse from a driver who's in the wrong/on the phone... just a section of video from a single junction and a timeframe of about a minute and a half.

Just how many idiots can there be in such a short time???

Is it really any wonder that cyclists are given precious little respect by some road users?

;)

I'm glad you posted that vid.

My experience so far (in a year or so of commuting) is that the poor cyclists way...way.. out number poor drivers...its why I've become a little "pro" driver in some ways, I mean how can anyone form a positive opinion of us if we are so out numbered.

Jezston

Über Member
The first bundle all appeared to be wearing the same outfit as far as I could tell from the video.

I reckon there's some kind of right-wing cyclist-hating mail-sponsored conspiracy organisation sending out agent provocateur cyclists out to deliberately misbehave so that we all get tarred with the same brush!

Top Bottom