Video : The Amazing Way Bicycles Change You

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSK

Somehow the video below was linked from something I was watching from by Matt from Sigma Sport/GCN. I clicked on it out of curiosity but, found it very nice to watch/engage/follow and thought I'd share.

I found the way the figures are put into perspective and the same principles would apply to the UK. Nice to see how some forms of transformation equal results you can't put a price on.

tom73

Guru
TED is great always get's you thinking. :smile:
Seen it before go's to show how small things just big about big results.

OP
OP
DSK

DSK

I can relate to that very easily, seeing the motorised vehicle as a natural progression rather than an alternative. When I got back on a bicycle despite fitness, riding bike was much harder than I thought but its been coming along nicely.

Amazed at how the powers that be can shift focus away from many road deaths (i think its around 1850 deaths p/year for the last few years) and say yep that's fine, so long as their pockets are being nicely lined with cash from motorists. It wouldn't take much (including infrastructure) to encourage people to consider a bicycle for feasible commutes and trips imo.

shnjmsn

Über Member
I can also relate to this........ ! I've been a Crohn's disease sufferer for 30 years & cyclist for 40 odd years.......interesting stuff that gets you thinking about all the amazing benefits we all experience every time we jump on a bike..... any bike........ Thanks for posting, great video by an inspiring guy :notworthy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom