Viking giro d Italian

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul Adair

Regular
Just started cycling and got the above bike but I think I'd like to upgrade my front and rear deraileur has anyone got any suggestions ps I'd only want to spend about 50 quid the bike currently has 7 cog rear sprocket and double rings at front also any one tell me a good puncture resistant tyre

wxbull

Since I've been browsing these forums I've come to realise that there are other things to upgrade before the deraileurs....wheels seem to be the favorite. I'm getting some gatorskins, they seem to be reccommended big time, when my current tyres wear out. I always used to look at the deraileur and cranks to change, but mainly as I liked better looking ones!

OP
OP
P

Paul Adair

Regular
I don't think there as smooth as what I would like I've had them at a mechanic and they were fine I've done 100 miles roughly and there back to the way they were what would use guys opinion on the 1st thing to upgrade ?im averaging about 13-14 mph on my 1st few rides but I no my bike is at the cheaper end of the scale just wanting some upgrades to go faster lol

OP
OP
P

Paul Adair

Regular
Since I've been browsing these forums I've come to realise that there are other things to upgrade before the deraileurs....wheels seem to be the favorite. I'm getting some gatorskins, they seem to be reccommended big time, when my current tyres wear out. I always used to look at the deraileur and cranks to change, but mainly as I liked better looking ones!
Thanks for the info m8 how long have u been cycling

Top Bottom