Viking San Marino £290 ebay good value??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CycleDazza

hiya,.
i am starting to see the sense now thx:

I have been offered the Viking bike your orginal thread was about. Did you buy the Viking then or go for another?
If bought Viking what was/is your view on it now?? could you e-mail me if read this post me, thanxs.

Daz

jay clock

Massive member
There is a Decathlon in Reading. Go there. http://www.decathlon.co.uk/en/store?store_id=PS_UK_650 Avoid the Viking, it is rubbish!

The only thing I find wrong with mine, is the components wear out, mind they are shimano mainly cassttes and chains, but doesn't that happen on all bikes, its also a tad slow (mind that might be me), but I do about 19-20 on a flat road, the wheels are a bit naff, I got through about 8 or 9 rear spokes in the last 10 months.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Old threads never die? OP Jan 2009 - did lordjenks buy the Viking, did he buy a Triban, or did he buy an Allez? .......... will we ever know? :whistle:

CycleDazza

I have got the Viking now guys ,..it cost me nothing..so havent great expense it.
I will see how much rubbish it is now over time... least I know avoid Vikings & save up get a proper road bike! I don't want spend huge expense so can anybody say Carrera's good starting point!?
If your like 99% of us on here, this is just the start, the Viking is ok, if possibly over geared to start with. Though i suggest new wheels, mine were shocking, plus you can put them on your next bike.

Top Bottom