Viking superstar II

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bmcgeary

Hi all.
I have a Viking superstar II which I planned on restoring. I have come to the realisation that I don't really have the time...knowledge or skill to do the job properly so came to here to see if anyone might be interested in my bike. It has the metal badge on the Frome, as far as I can see it is all original apart from the headstock, it still has the steel rims and tyres from the 80's. It also has a pannier, side stand, speedometer and tachometer. It's a lovely bike and would like to seek it to someone that could do it justice. It all works and from what I can see wouldn't take that much to bring it back to its former glory. As a new member I can't post pictures just yet but will when I can. Looking at around £165 ovno. Let me know what you think. Thanks.
Ben

Cycleops

Legendary Member
You might get more response in the For Sale section. A picture is really pretty essential.

OP
OP
B

Bmcgeary

Cheers for the heads up. Didn't even know there was a for sale section. Really new to this page. Think I have to wait a few days or something before I can post pictures. Thanks anyway. Will take some tomorrow so I have them for when I can

Top Bottom