Vintage bikes, what have you seen?? Show us your pictures!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I was walking through Glasgow the other day there and, as usual, I took a look at the old bikes locked up. I saw a black Raleigh Record for example, but then I saw an Elswick Lincoln Imp, and I remembered that I nearly bought one on Ebay, so, I got the iPad out and took a picture of it for here.

The thread here is, if you see any vintage/classic bikes, then take a picture and post it here!!

Anyway, here is the Elswick..... Please excuse the crap quality of the picture, its the iPad, not me!!:

image.jpg

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
Shame about those bars and stem.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Well, that went down like a fart in a lift, didn't it?
SMIDSY. Here's an earlier configuration of the Riv outside the Twenty Church Wardens, Cockley Cley:
riv20cw.jpg

I'm riding the Riv again at the moment because the Dutchie's left rear hub bearing collapsed and there aren't any in this country until August :rolleyes: but the Riv's Sturmey Archer just keeps ticking despite its long time stood still.

mikeymustard

Veteran
IMAG0321_zpsvibrxnko.jpg

This is parked outside the local library most thursdays, I haven't managed to catch the owner yet. It's so utterly disreputable - I love it!
I was thinking we should have a thread like this the other week when my daughter took us on a route March through the centre of Bristol: there were some fine bikes, some nightmare hipster mobiles and a stretched mtb with a cargo space welded on

Top Bottom