Vintage rides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There were all sorts of bikes in the shorter distance. One of the earlier finishers was a butcher's bike. There were Moultons, a Chopper, as well as ordinary street bikes. Quite a few of the bikes were "unrestored", but also plenty of Italian beauties, if that is what you mean by "blinged".

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
There were all sorts of bikes in the shorter distance. One of the earlier finishers was a butcher's bike. There were Moultons, a Chopper, as well as ordinary street bikes. Quite a few of the bikes were "unrestored", but also plenty of Italian beauties, if that is what you mean by "blinged".

Thanks, maybe I'll get a chance to go next year, I did not find out about it until too late. Yes I meant restored by "blinged".

stevevw

Guru
I went to France last weekend for Anjou Velo Vintage cost 20 euro's with 3 wine stops and a lunch stop with two courses. Fantastic time I will be going back. They had 30km - 55km - 90km and 150km rides and you could ride any pre 1987 bike or one of the 100's of hire bikes they had on offer. They even had a very nice retro style bike for sale at an affordable 288 euro's.

The only down side is the distance to travel for the event, we incorporated it with a visit to friends and family.
2014-06-29 09.59.30.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-06-28 16.23.08.jpg
    2014-06-28 16.23.08.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 42
Top Bottom