Vio Pov.1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Jaded said:
Hell, those guarantees are expensive!

So is the import duty and VAT.

I understand the attraction of saving £50-£100 if buying in the U.S. but if you have a problem, then you have to return it to the U.S. and even then the warranty may not be honored so it becomes an expensive ornament.

I'm trying to make it as affordable as possible by cutting my margin down for people on here while I will be offering it at normal retail to others to offset the balance, plus I have a dedication to customer service.

At the end of the day it is up to the purchaser to decide if a valid guarantee and customer support is important to them.

Jaded

However my saving was way more than £50-100. Way more.

If it was only £50 I wouldn't have bothered.

Jaded

Just had this from a UK supplier:

"Dear customer,
We have just developed a 4gb SD card variant that will allow your POV.1 recorder to achieve 190minute recording time on one card!"

Jaded said:
Just had this from a UK supplier:

"Dear customer,
We have just developed a 4gb SD card variant that will allow your POV.1 recorder to achieve 190minute recording time on one card!"

It will be available as a firmware upgrade for existing units free of charge.

Jaded

Thanks for that.

Also, could you PM me with your current (best!) price, I may have a customer for you.

Dogcams 4gb card variant is actually 2 2gb cards by the way, the firmware upgrade is still not available yet.

Top Bottom