Violent Incident Report

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
So I got a call from my youngest sons school today, he's 9, there'd been an incident at lunchtime. I've got this terribly sincere, and earnest, young lady explaining to me over the phone. Apparently another boy had gotten upset with my son, though the teacher explained he couldn't give a reason for this afterwards. He'd then punched or kicked my boy between the legs. There followed some chasing and barging then seperation by playground monitors. But my son shouldn't have reacted, at which point I'm thinking, oh God, what did he do................................................he put glue in the other boys PE shorts:biggrin:

I think my laughter upset the young lady as she, frostily, went on to explain that both boys now had their names on the board, and a violent incident report was being completed. She felt it important to call me so that I could follow up appropriately at home.

Yep, when he got back, I wouldn't let him in until he promised not to put glue in my boxer shorts:biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
MacB said:
So I got a call from my youngest sons school today, he's 9, there'd been an incident at lunchtime. I've got this terribly sincere, and earnest, young lady explaining to me over the phone. Apparently another boy had gotten upset with my son, though the teacher explained he couldn't give a reason for this afterwards. He'd then punched or kicked my boy between the legs. There followed some chasing and barging then seperation by playground monitors. But my son shouldn't have reacted, at which point I'm thinking, oh God, what did he do................................................he put glue in the other boys PE shorts:biggrin:

I think my laughter upset the young lady as she, frostily, went on to explain that both boys now had their names on the board, and a violent incident report was being completed. She felt it important to call me so that I could follow up appropriately at home.

Yep, when he got back, I wouldn't let him in until he promised not to put glue in my boxer shorts:biggrin:

;):biggrin:

Don't worry Mac, the charge will never stick!

seems a resin able reaction to me. He has blotted his copydex though. maybe it was a bit of an epoxy thing to do. .. wish I'd thought of it when I was his age !

buggi

Bird Saviour
Bet he felt a right Pritt

Globalti

Legendary Member
Yes.... my son complained last night that a boy named Charlie had said he was going to wait until he was older than take out a contract and get my son killed. Mrs Gti thought that wasn't very nice so said she would mention it to the teacher (Charlie is a problem). At that point Gti junior sort of went quiet and mumbled that telling Mrs H might not be a good idea. "Why? What did you say to Charlie?" "Ah, well, I miiiight have called him a mumble mumble mutter mutter...."

End of complaint.

Top Bottom