virgin mobile annoying

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
wouldn't say, ive no idea why but when I asked he just kept stating , I would need to get the phone unlocked, so I think its bye bye virgin.

classic33

Leg End Member
I spoke to the tech dept again today explained that I have been using a virgin sim card in this phone before, he said yes a virgin sim card would previously work in an EE phone, but the new sim cards wont, they will no longer be piggy backing off EE, so its either get the phone unlocked to all networks or jump ship
Request the PUC from them.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I spoke to the tech dept again today explained that I have been using a virgin sim card in this phone before, he said yes a virgin sim card would previously work in an EE phone, but the new sim cards wont, they will no longer be piggy backing off EE, so its either get the phone unlocked to all networks or jump ship

If you're out of contract with the provider whose network you are locked to they are obliged to give you the unlock code for free.
They will of course not make it easy.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I received an email a few days ago, apparently I need a new sim card from virgin as they are being updated and old ones will shortly no longer work, fine, that is until I receive and install the new sim, I now get a message that says...sim network pin blocked enter sim network puk, I ring virgin mobile and explain to tech guy who says I will look into it and call you back in 15 mins...………...
half an hour later I ring again , exactly the same we will call back in 15 mins …. 3 fekin times ive done this and no call has been forthcoming so im now sat with a phone that wont work with new sim and no longer recognizes the old sim , ….I think its time to say goodbye virgin , customer service is practically non existent.

Rant over ,...………………….until I try again tomorrow morning
If you are happy with the coverage, Virgin piggyback off EE. They have stunning customer service 🙂

Top Bottom