virgin mobile annoying

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I received an email a few days ago, apparently I need a new sim card from virgin as they are being updated and old ones will shortly no longer work, fine, that is until I receive and install the new sim, I now get a message that says...sim network pin blocked enter sim network puk, I ring virgin mobile and explain to tech guy who says I will look into it and call you back in 15 mins...………...
half an hour later I ring again , exactly the same we will call back in 15 mins …. 3 fekin times ive done this and no call has been forthcoming so im now sat with a phone that wont work with new sim and no longer recognizes the old sim , ….I think its time to say goodbye virgin , customer service is practically non existent.

Rant over ,...………………….until I try again tomorrow morning

Drago

Legendary Member
And they're not even virgins.

classic33

Leg End Member
I received an email a few days ago, apparently I need a new sim card from virgin as they are being updated and old ones will shortly no longer work, fine, that is until I receive and install the new sim, I now get a message that says...sim network pin blocked enter sim network puk, I ring virgin mobile and explain to tech guy who says I will look into it and call you back in 15 mins...………...
half an hour later I ring again , exactly the same we will call back in 15 mins …. 3 fekin times ive done this and no call has been forthcoming so im now sat with a phone that wont work with new sim and no longer recognizes the old sim , ….I think its time to say goodbye virgin , customer service is practically non existent.

Easily beat that time for waiting for a callback. EE "customer services" said they'd phone back in July last year. Still waiting...

Chris S

Legendary Member
No, he's just got out of prison for kiddy-fiddling

colonel-sanders-totally-looks-like-rolf-harris.jpeg

Dave7

Legendary Member

I have stayed with them, mainly as there was a Virgin shop within reach and I could get technical help from them. They have now closed that so as a technaphobe I am now on my own. I own them nothing so deciding which way to jump.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
I spoke to the tech dept again today explained that I have been using a virgin sim card in this phone before, he said yes a virgin sim card would previously work in an EE phone, but the new sim cards wont, they will no longer be piggy backing off EE, so its either get the phone unlocked to all networks or jump ship

Top Bottom