Virtual LeJog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

olmosteel

I am thinking of producing cycling video file pairs (gpx + MP4) files of LeJog 960miles. The route will be split into 35 mile segments over 28 days. I will input the Cycling UK LeJog files into the Google API to produce a slow scan image file. The files can be played over BigRingVR. I am looking for volunteers to join me on this challenge. You can ride the segments any time. If you take up the challenge at least 1 per day over 28 days. The challenge can be viewed for participants on Strava.

Comments welcome

Ajax Bay

Guru
I am thinking of producing cycling video file pairs (gpx + MP4) files of LeJog 960miles. The route will be split into 35 mile segments over 28 days. I will input the Cycling UK LeJog files into the Google API to produce a slow scan image file. The files can be played over BigRingVR. I am looking for volunteers to join me on this challenge. You can ride the segments any time. If you take up the challenge at least 1 per day over 28 days. The challenge can be viewed for participants on Strava.
I wonder if you'd elaborate what you mean (with links as may be useful) by the items I've emboldened above so I, for one, can better understand. You invite volunteers to "join me on this challenge": is that the challenge of producing "cycling video file pairs (gpx + MP4) files of LeJog 960miles"? Sounds like a computer activity to me ;).

Top Bottom