Vitus Mach e

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
N

novemberdelta

Bike looks great out of the box, really high quality and well finished. A couple of gripes:

It was provided with a 2 pin charger (illegal in UK)
It has been reduced by 14% so I have paid £210 more than it is now available for

I would rather avoid returning and reordering, and have emailed CRC to ask if there is a solution.

Other than that looks great and I will review shortly.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
i just think when companies add the monica - Ebike specific, it just increases the price........nothing on an Ebike sold on the open market ( not chinese market) is E bike specific, they all have the same gearing, tyres, wheels, handlebars, suspension etc etc that you find on standard bikes

otherwise we would be buying parts for normal bikes for skinny riders and fat riders as tyres would also deform and crack under certain weight ranges, as speed can't the reason for buying E Bike specific as normal road, mtbs can be ridden faster

The bike I tested was a rear hub drive and it was the rear tyre that cracked, so that may have had something to do with it.

It also broke several rear spokes in the short time I had it.

Overall, a pile of junk.

The quality of many Chinese bikes has improved since then, but there are still some dreadful 'unbranded' contraptions on the internet.

Top Bottom