Vitus zenium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Suddabym

Anyone have any information on the vitus zenium road tiagra ?
looks a great bike just wondering if anyone has one or had one ?

vickster

Legendary Member
Aren't there reviews on the Wiggle site?
Also BikeRadar
https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/bikes/road-bikes/2021-vitus-zenium-tiagra-review/
Although it's out of stock in all sizes
Limited C2W accepted too
https://cycletowork.wiggle.co.uk/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Suddabym

Suddabym

Why not? It'll be the same type of open mould frame used by lower cost providers, eg Planet X?

Carbon bikes with Tiagra, 105 were often available for that a few years ago, even from the big brands!
Was just looking at the boardman 9.8 carbon looks a great bike at that price may have just found my next bike 😄

vickster

Legendary Member
Was just looking at the boardman 9.8 carbon looks a great bike at that price may have just found my next bike 😄
No discs though? And no stock anywhere near Hull
Why so keen to have carbon? For commuting they are less practical for fitting proper mudguards and even a rack for all weather/carrying stuff

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Vitus is Wiggle/ CRC "in house" brand, that is why they are cheap, they don;t have the marketing spend and corporate overheads that trek specialized giant etc have.

OP
OP
Suddabym

Suddabym

Why so keen to have carbon? For commuting they are less practical for fitting proper mudguards and even a rack for all weather/carrying stuff
tbh at £1000 budget I just thought carbon would be better. And didn’t think about the mudguards so good point. As you can tell I’m inexperienced so please forgive my lack of knowledge :-(

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Boardman 9.8 has mudguard mounts and hard to beat for value and discs aren't by any means essential on a road bike, again a sort of in house brand so good value.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
My wife has an aluminium Zenium with Tiagra, she has no complaints and it is easy enough to work on and has given no real trouble. It is very good value for money.

Top Bottom