Volta a Catalunya Spoilers !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Sagan favourite for stage 1 ?

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Froome shipped a load of time on S1. It's sad to see. I get that he is getting paid 5.5m per year (not sure if that's USD or not) and is, apparently, the highest paid rider in the peloton. Maybe he needs the money, I don't know. But he isn't doing his legacy any favours. Surely he has virtually no chance in the big Grand Tours?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Froome shipped a load of time on S1. It's sad to see. I get that he is getting paid 5.5m per year (not sure if that's USD or not) and is, apparently, the highest paid rider in the peloton. Maybe he needs the money, I don't know. But he isn't doing his legacy any favours. Surely he has virtually no chance in the big Grand Tours?
What's that phrase, Nick?
Somewhere between Bob Hope and no hope...

It is a monumental achievement for froome to be riding again , never mind at pro world tour level, but as much as i would like to see it , i cant see him bothering the GC contenders again, i would love to be proven wrong ....but....

As @rich p says But he isn't doing his legacy any favours , i understand his drive and determination but i hope he doesn't become one of those sad sights that doesn't know when to call it a day.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Froomey certainly taking his time "riding himself into fitness " plenty of airtime on tv yesterday though.As long as the sponsors are happy 😁

Top Bottom