Volta Cataluna *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Very harsh IMO. The footage I saw wasn't a push, more of a 'on you go' guiding hand.

I thought that. Didn't see the incident, but the clip I saw was much more putting a hand out to make sure some space was kept and there wasn't a collision, Certainyl didn't look as though there was any real push or force used.

Today's stage has been shortened with the race starting at the 60km point, now only 134km in length, due to weather (snow)

Is that because BMC complained about Movistar influencing the weather?

Is that because BMC complained about Movistar influencing the weather?
They tweeted a short time ago that they had found some sun and that racing was under way - someone* replied to ask if they were going to lodge a protest for too much weather in a day... :whistle:

*I might get blocked by them

Last edited:
This works well....
upload_2017-3-23_15-33-47.png

Kirby - "Bouhanni, blah, blah, blah, nobody better..."

Only if the blah, blah, blah bit is filled with the words "if you are looking for someone who is 2nd rate, and there are no on form top sprinters present with very little interest from others"...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think BMC are just using this as training for the Tour. Trying out all the punishable offences given that DQs and time penalties for Froomedawg, Quintina et al, represent the only realistic way for Porte and the Gardener to win.
I'm expecting them to see how much time is deducted for sticky bottles, late gels and drafting cars in the next few stages.

Top Bottom