Vrooom rumble vrroooommm!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Nice.

But driven by a narrow-sighted twunt. Look at where he is test driving it...in built up/residential areas!!!!

"I so want to put my foot down, but I know if I do I'll end up facing the opposite direction"

So - he's more concerned with spinning it out of control than hitting any other road user/ped/cyclist.

Twunt.

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
ComedyPilot said:
Nice.

But driven by a narrow-sighted twunt. Look at where he is test driving it...in built up/residential areas!!!!

"I so want to put my foot down, but I know if I do I'll end up facing the opposite direction"

So - he's more concerned with spinning it out of control than hitting any other road user/ped/cyclist.

Twunt.

Agree. Bet they told him to "keep it local" because of his driving style. After all, you cant sell it for top money once some oik scratches it to b***ery. :rofl:

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
gaz said:
beautiful....

But i still prefer the sound of a tuned jap car -

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86_cxUbsqGI&feature=related

Nice. Love that sound. :laugh:

A guy on the estate around the corner from me has a Nissan supercar. White, massive v8 and the bigggest spoiler you'll ever see. The thing is like a Batmobile!

Oh and I've told you all about the Lotus Elisse? Ocean blue in colour. I see him around a fair bit. I feel like waving to the guy but I dont think he'd recognise me :laugh:

Top Bottom