Vuelta a España 2012 (with spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thom

____
How far left ? Weather perfect in sunny london but the steephill feeds bearing no fruit to me for some reason...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Another hard finish though where the riders fell over the line.

Rob500

Fantastic effort from Porte. Menchov proved too strong in the final 50 -100 metres.
Valiant effort from Rodriguez to try and gain back the time.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Does the ITV4 commentator (Anthony Whatshisname) know what "Cracked" means? Rodriguez might have dropped Contador, but know way did Alberto crack. And the director's crap too, switching to the riders crossing the line for the minor placings while the battle for GC was going on further down.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Does the ITV4 commentator (Anthony Whatshisname) know what "Cracked" means? Rodriguez might have dropped Contador, but know way did Alberto crack. And the director's crap too, switching to the riders crossing the line for the minor placings while the battle for GC was going on further down.

I don't know, but I wasn't watching ITV4 and he certainly looked like he had cracked to me, but then it was clearly it wasn't as bad as that later.

McCrossaint is awful. His commentary sounds like someone hammering rocks together in the hope of coming up with a tune. Horrible to listen to.

I wonder if the director switched because there was a problem with the camera motos? The crowds were very dense on the slopes, they might just have lost the GC guys momentarily.

Top Bottom